Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I play my music on my AT&T 8525?

I have an AT%26amp;T 8525 and I have already loaded the micro sd card with music. Now that I want to play the music I can't! When I click onto WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER%26gt;LIBRARY it only shows music files that are on the phone not the memory card. So with that I have to go through FILE EXPLORER%26gt;STORAGE CARD%26gt;MUSIC. After all that it then shows me all my music files in folders. When I click on them it will play but even then it repeats the song and doesn't go onto the next. Also, there isn't any musical note next to the song just the windows media symbol like there is with the music on the phone. If anybody can help me out I sure would appreciate it! Thanks in advance!



How do I play my music on my AT%26amp;T 8525?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



sounds like you didnt format the card first, your phone needs to create a folder in the sd card. use windows media player to sync the files to the card, then insert into the 8525(gr8t phone btw) go to the media player select the media card and play the songs, btw att customer service closed on sundays



How do I play my music on my AT%26amp;T 8525?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



u can call customer service and ask them for the AT%26amp;T 8525



it should be labeled somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan