Saturday, November 28, 2009

P'urh鑼卲echa music?

hi everybody!!!. so just like the subject says I NEED MUSIC but i cant find ANY! p閳ユ獪rhepecha music and i really want to download them for my dad who is 100% so that makes me half. so is it really that heard to find music in that language or what?? so PLEASE if you have any of that kind of music PLEASE send them to me



thank you ver much!!



P'urh鑼卲echa music?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I think you can download some of the broadcasts from Radio P'urhepecha: http://ecos.cdi.gob.mx/xepur.html



I know the Colegio de Michoacan has downloadable pirekuas, but I have to search their address. I'll add it to this message when I find it.



Actually I have some that I can email to you. My email is MsCardenas@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan