Saturday, November 28, 2009

Music and Learning?

Hello all,



I am amazed at how music seems to facilitate learning. In our preschool, we have just found the music of Cathy Bollinger and Rivanna Music.



http://www.rivannamusic.com



She has a cd, Alphabet Jam that has a book with it. All of the letters and each has its own song. There is a vowel song and a "y" at the end sounds... song.



Has anyone else used this or her social skills cds Ready to Learn or My Turn Your Turn?



~El



Music and Learning?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I haven't but am curious about it from your post. One cd/dvd that has been wonderful for my daughter is They Might Be Giants': Here Come The ABC's. She has really took to the songs about the alphabet, I love the music, and the dvd really entertains her. I definitely recommend the TMBG cd as a compliment to your alphabet cd collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan