Saturday, November 28, 2009

Music videos/movies? Has anyone seen Tenacious D /pick of destiny?

Is it any good for the "music" content? just a curious request,I know it is a comedy,it's the music I'm into?I collect all genre of music films/docuramas ,etc,etc.thanx...



Music videos/movies? Has anyone seen Tenacious D /pick of destiny?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Well if I remember correctly it's all the "D's" music, I liked it, watch it and see if you like it.



Music videos/movies? Has anyone seen Tenacious D /pick of destiny?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



AMAZINGG!!!!! the musicc is amazing and the shows HALLARIOUS!! everyone needs to watch it.
Yep, its good for the music. Great guitar playing.
yeah the music is really funny..listen to kickapoo and the devil showdown at the end..beelzeboss (cant spell that lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan