Monday, November 30, 2009

People's music interest?

why do people always have to talk sh!t about other peoples music interest, can't we all just get along and if you dont like a certain music genre then thats fine, you like what you like and people needs to stop say oh thats kind of music is not music or whatever



but i guess thats just the way it is on yahoo answers, i'm not b!tchin about it its just that that all i see most of the time.



People's music interest?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I agree, personally I don't care about what people think about the music that I like-I like songs from different genres of music, from different parts of the world. People are like this everywhere not only on yahoo answers even in real life; for example a friend of mine asked me why do I like Depeche Mode because he doesn't like them and he doesn't understand my preference. There is a saying in my country that goes like this: "TASTES ARE NOT TALKED ", I'm sorry but that is the best translation I can give hope you understand what I mean.



People's music interest?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Its because they are really lame! Lol.
That's a question?



You need to relax.Report them if you think it's serious.Sometimes people only want to stick to their own music interests because they think it's the best,and other kinds of music are rubbish.



For some reason,it's difficult for stubborn people to get along,it's something you can't change.Just accept it even though it makes your blood boil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan