Monday, November 30, 2009

Music for iPod with a monthly subscription?

I was wondering if their was a music service that provided music that I could downloadn and put on my iPod, that I would just have to pay a monthly fee and thats it, and not have to pay per song also. I have tried iTunes and don't want to pay per song, b/c I like music and that would get exspensive.



Music for iPod with a monthly subscription?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



The answer is that Apple has effectively locked out every music service for use with the iPod. And all the music services lock out the iPod in return. The source of this conflict comes down to Microsoft versus Apple. The technology involved in music service subscriptions uses Microsoft's Digital Rights Management, which is not supported on the iPod. And iTunes Music Store, uses FairPlay, their own proprietary copy protection. The only solution is a collaboration between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan