Monday, November 30, 2009

Music and Races?

How come, when most people hear the phrase "rap music" they always assumes its a black person, or when somebody hears "rock music" somebody always assumes its a white person, i know plenty of black people that play rock music, The band "living colour" is only black people. The singer of Sevendust is black, the singer of Killswitch Engage is black, and of course, there are white rappers, the most popular being eminem, there is RUN DMC, and im sure there are others.



Music and Races?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Its a stereotype, I mean of course most rappers are black, and the majority of white people not black people listen to rock music. I mean I'm hispanic, and I listen to everything, but rap is one of my favorites, it just depends, people will just stereotype because whites and blacks fall into thoe separate categories most of the time.



Music and Races?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I love rock but i also listen to rap....



sabrina rock orinated from Blacks....don't get it twisted...



it's always good to learn something new
Who cares?



Edit:



Who cares about the thumbs downs? You have no lives.
Are you saying members of RUN DMC are white? Perhaps you mean the Beastie Boys.



I hate rap, but even I know that.
dude b cuz it is generally true!!!



Most black ppl listen to rap and r%26amp;b and the majority of white ppl like country and rock



Who r u kidding? We all know its true!!!!
i suppose its the majority.



but who cares?



i care as much about rap



as i do about mustard sardines =]
When I saw run dmc I was like wtf, but luckily you went and saw that and tried to fix it, you could of said the lead singer of rage against the machiene HE RAPS



and thats just how the majority is when someone says Chinease you think Karate and Dragons, when someone says Jewish you think of Haunakkah and Coins, when someone says Lesbian you think of that one South Park episode *wink wink* , there are stereotypes to everything...
Whoever said "rap" was music?
I think it's because Rap originated from Black people and Rock originated from White people.



Edit:



Really? @ queen_bee3. Uhm, wow. That's something new to me.



:D



Gosh, you people can stop giving me thumbs down now. I clearly said "I THINK....".



My feelings are hurt. lmfao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan