Monday, November 30, 2009

Music piracy?

hey guys.



im doing a poll for my business studies class and i was wondering... what do you think about 1. downloading music for free or little money or 2. music piracy (downloading music and selling it for yourself) ???? tell me your honest opinions, it'll help.



thanks a billion!



Music piracy?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



1. There is nothing wrong with it. I don't want to pay lots of money for music. My brother (who taught me to download music illegally) told me that if you have an I-pod, you have to pay to download your music from Itunes, or you can do it for free and spend hours converting your music into the right format. Therefore, it is better not to get an I-Pod, because without one you can save money. =]



2. No. Thats wrong. Like, it's okay to download music, and give it to your friends, I exchange music with everyone in my family, and most of my friends, but I would never try to make a profit off of it. That moves from the 'ok' category to the 'yeah...thats how you get in trouble, dumbass' category.



Music piracy?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



it's illegal and therefore wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan