Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I delete old Itunes/music after transferring music to new computer?

I have transferred all of my music to my new computer and I want to delete Itunes and all of the music off of the old computer to save hard drive space. Will this affect my ability to play purchased music (all purchased on old computer) on the new computer? (The new computer is already authorized to play my account's purchases. I transferred the music using the files in the "ipod control/music" file on the ipod).



Can I delete old Itunes"http://www.myspace-codes.com.cn/music" after transferring music to new computer?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



If you authorized it I think you should be fine but I think it would be good if you deauthorize your old one.



Can I delete old Itunes/music after transferring music to new computer?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



you should have no problems as long as the new comp is authorized. Make sure you hit "check for purchases" to make sure your computer recognizes the music and is able to play it. you can move purchased music between computers...I think its something like 3 times, before the file will lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan