Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music is good for relaxation and also good for the plants....what do you think?

it seems plants will bear better fruits and lovely flowers when music is played for them eg classical music. I wonder if other types of music like patriotic....rock...blues...etc how they will turn out to be....lol. Have you tried it on your plants?... :)



Music is good for relaxation and also good for the plants....what do you think?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Without a doubt! My Mother, has the greenest thumbs, of anyone I know. And she firmly believes in having some Music to play for her Plants. She plays Old-Time Country. Maybe she's just a little prejudice.



Music is good for relaxation and also good for the plants....what do you think?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



i think your right , it helps me. I will try it on my plants.
Never tried that before, but i think it's awesome!I love rock music, and i hope my plants do too! ;)
well i no that if you play sad blues music your plants will be not be full of life
Well, the MythBusters found that plants responded best to heavy metal music.... rock on ; )
Yeah I read that study in my statistics class. Do whatcha want. I don't care. Whether I play music for my plants or not, I'm still more of a brown thumB. . . .
He he, we had a test on that one time. The flowers we placed with extremely loud rock music grew the best. Even better then the classical music-listening ones.



I think having vibrations has something to do with it. Like, cell walls hardening up to stop the music from blowing it away (as if it's possible, but plants wouldn't know that) or, if I were a plant's cells, I would definitely work to the beat, possibly going faster.



I don't think either of those are the answers, but it's funny to imagine cells building up a plant's cell wall, headbanging and screaming, "Work it /harder/, make it /better/, do it /faster/, makes us /stronger/."



:B



%26lt;/nerd%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan