Sunday, December 6, 2009

Does my music matter (need answers from the ladies)?

I've never really been on a REAL date before and I'm just wondering about something. I know that today's young world (I'm 18) is all into music like rock/pop/hiphop/rap and other mainstream stuff like that. I'm just wondering what a girl with typical music taste would think if I listen to jazz/newage music. My family always teases me saying "What if she doesn't like your music?" and Im just wondering if what they're trying to tell me is true.



Does my music matter (need answers from the ladies)?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



well...I'll just say this...people like different types of music...i personally like jazz and new age myself and im seventeen...anyway, it is likely that a girl might not understand that you like jazz, but if she likes you enough then it really shouldn't matter. At least thats what I think...in fact, if i ever met a guy who was into jazz or something like that, i might like him even more than just the typical guy, because your choice of music says alot about you and your personality...But you shouldn't censor yourself just because you like jazz or whatever...other people don't stop listening to their music just because someone else doesn't understand...But I'll say one last thing...if you end up with a girl and not only does she not understand that you like jazz, but she DISRESPECTS you...cut your loses man...im sure you can find girls that are open to many different genres of music...hope i helped...kisses*



Does my music matter (need answers from the ladies)?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



it wont matter
it shouldn't. there is nothing wrong with jazz. i like jazz and i dont like rap or hip hop. The only reason it would matter was if she is superficial
No it's not true most of us like all kinds of music.
i think it is nice to find a guy that doesnt listen to the norm, i think you can find a very nice girl that doesnt care about your music or likes it just as much as you do, dont change who you are for a girl... its not worth it
I think your music choices show strength of character and maturity and i think you will attract the same in a partner. All the better for you, because you wont have to go through dating all the shallow moral less girls out there that will just lead you down an unhappy road, and possibly pull you in there thoughtless worlds please stay true to yourself, it is refreshing to see some one who has respect for himself and who he is
For some girls it does matter, but if they truly like you then they would put it behind. Like my ex, he loved rock and I love listening to hip hop , r%26amp;b, rap, and most of all reggaeton. See I liked him dearley and I would listen to it when he would put his music on. I put it behind me because I liked him a lot and I knew I had to respect what he liked. Now I listen to it. I know I can not take something away and be a selfish girl just because he did not like the same type of music as I did. Plus I think that it's good for change. Listening to the same thing can be a bore. Everybody needs a change once in a while. So maybe next time I'll check out jazz and see if I like it :) Who knows I might like it and start listening to it more then reggaeton. So don't sweat it, aight? I'm sure that the girl you will find will love it and listen to it as much as you do.



Ciao and good luck~



Take care, aight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan