Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good pop music? & 80's?

I love Pop Music like Britney Spears, Christina's, Lindsay, Kelly Clarkson, Avirl Lavigne and so on. But I also like some Country. I need some new music to add to my playlist at myspace..any ideas would be greatly appreciate! :o) THANK YOU!!



PS I also like 80's music, but they have to be sort of well known, if they aren't (well known) I usually dont like the music for some strange reason.



~Sarah



www.myspace.com/snickybugg



Good pop music? %26amp; 80's?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



S Club 7 - Show Me Your Colors



Christina Aguilera - Get Mine Get Yours



Good pop music? %26amp; 80's?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I would say check out Journey, REO, Boston and Survivor. Good stuff!!
I like beets
Go to www.amazon.com and listen to the greatest hits to these groups:



The Cars



Duran, Duran



Journey



REO Speedwagon



Boston



Kajagoogoo- Shy,Shy



Soft Cell - Tainted Love



Tears for Fears



.....okay just go to amazon.com and type: Billboard 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan