Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music genres and peoples tastes!?

I see many people have a simple and open taste in music. Mostly in the pop/rock/rap genres. How do people with refined tastes in lets say believers in genres like heavy metal, folk, acid jazz, drum n bass, etc. view the general public and their, I don't know how to say this, but shallow look towards creativity? How does everyone view the immense compilation of genres from A to Z?



I myself like all music, specifically favoring trance, funk, old school hip-hop and pop punk rock. I have a high tolerance level so pretty much I can deal with any type of music.



I'd like everyones opinions on this subject!



Music genres and peoples tastes!?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



why does one genre of music has to be better than others? Music is universal theirs something for everyone. I personly, love the motown sound the sixties is my number one favorite music. I also, love R%26amp;B, Jazz, Pop,and a touch of rock%26amp;Roll.



Music genres and peoples tastes!?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I believe that everyone should be able to listen to whatever they like. Personally I can't stand rap. But I always say to each his own.
For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan