Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music time... I have Verizon Yahoo! Music Jukebox?

I can play any song that I prefer. I love it. But my big problem that I have is... I want to listen to the music when doing dishes or laundry. Is there anyway to get that music on my Radio Or Stereo system? What options do I have?



Music time... I have Verizon Yahoo! Music Jukebox?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I connected my PC to my home theater system. My PC is in my bedroom, and my home theater system is in my living room, of course. I now have sound throughout my apartment. You will need:



1.) An adapter to hold both the PC speakers and the cable from your PC to your receiver. If you have 2 sets of PC speakers, like I do, you will need a 3 way adapter. Plug in the adapter to your PC the same way, and in the same place, as you currently have just your PC speakers. Plug in your PC speakers to the adapter. Plug in the cable for your receiver to the adapter.



2.) Enough cable to reach from your PC to your receiver. I can not remember what the type cable is called, but the end that plugs into the adapter will PROBABLY be a male end. The end that plugs into your receiver SHOULD HAVE 2 different colored male ends. As I don't know what type receiver you have, I am not sure which terminal to use on your receiver. On mine, I have it connected to "Auxiliary." Just put the same colored end into the same colored post or jack.



I got my adapter and cable from Radio Shack for around $20. It sounds GREAT!! The people at Radio Shack were very helpful. I just told them what I wanted to do, and they showed me what I needed. It sounds GREAT!!



I hope this helps. If you need further help, feel free to email me or IM me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan