Thursday, December 3, 2009

How come when I download music it no longer plays on my Windows Media player and but plays on the Zu

My husband bought me a Zune for Christmas. I installed it and have the softwear on my computer. Before, whenever I downloaded music, the music would play on the Windows Media Player. Now when I download music it automatically goes to the Zune. I don't want that because the music doesn't show up in my personal folder that I have all my music in. I want to make it so that when I download music it plays on my Windows Media Player and not on the Zune player. How do I do this?



How come when I download music it no longer plays on my Windows Media player and but plays on the Zune player?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Zune player is set as you default player. You can change windows back to your default but, you may have trouble playing music in Zune if you do that



To get the files over to windows you need to search for all media files through windows option. You should have some kind of shared folder from Zune right ?



make sure to save those in your c /doc, some where like my music and then do a search



How come when I download music it no longer plays on my Windows Media player and but plays on the Zune player?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



just right click the song and it shall say open with and a bunch of other choices pick the open with then select windows meida player

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan