Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music generes?

I am the type of person that likes the score Lux Aeterna, by Clint Mansell. I really enjoy that type of music, unfortunately I don't know how to search for music similar. Any advice on how to search for such music, or even better, suggest scores to listen to would be greatly appreciated. Thanks



Music generes?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Go to Allmusic.com and do some searches. This site has samples, reviews, links, and will recommend similar artists. A major place to bookmark for me.



Music generes?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Go to Wikipedia and look up Mansell (assuming there is an article about him; I have never heard of him). Then see how the article categorizes his music, and read the article on that (those) category(ies) to find other pieces. The article might also mention contemporaries of Mansell's or composers with similar styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan