Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can you create your own music genre in Sims 2?

I want to put my own music into Sims 2, but I know how to add music files My Docs Ea Sims2 Music then you select the music genre. Is there any way to make another genre like "My Music"?? I want to have when I'm playing the game I can select the stereo and select the tab that I made that is titled "My Music."



Can you create your own music genre in Sims 2?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I've read that the game won't recognize your folder if you just add one in. However, that could have changed with some of the later EPs. Here is a link to a page of tutorials on adding music. These guys know their stuff, so if there's a way to do it, they'll tell you how.



http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/search.p...



Good luck!



Can you create your own music genre in Sims 2?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Just make a folder of it and put the folder with the songs on the My Doc%26gt;Ea%26gt;SIms 2 folder. That should work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan