Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music Survey, out of curiousity =)?

Okay, here's the deal.. If you like classical music, say "yes" and tell me why, which instrument you prefer, and if you play any.. If you don't like classical music, say "no" and tell me why ^^;



I like classical music, it's fun and it makes me happy.. And I prefer violin (Violin Junkie) - - I play violin(3 years.. ) and piano(12 years).



Music Survey, out of curiousity =)?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



yes, violin (been playing it for 10 years), I play lots of classical music because that's all I usually play. It's fun and alternative; I like it more because it's not pop; it's cleverer and more inspiring. Baroque's the best!



Music Survey, out of curiousity =)?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



No.. it doesn't gives me eargasms..!
i played the viola for 3 years and i love classical music its what i do yoga to
yes however i do not like it as much as other kinds of music. when i do listen to classical its a nice change and its incredibly relaxing and no instrument
"no", coz I think it's lame!



I play electric guitar.
no, because i do not like the sound of it
Yes. I don't have a favorite instrument I love the interactions of a variety of instruments. The reason I like it is it is so deep and evokes such emotions, joy, sorrow, contentment, calmness, it all depends on which piece is being played
Yes.. I believe that classical music is the root of today's music.. I've been playing the piano for bout 15 years, and I also play a traditional chinese zither for 3 years.. I love classical music, wherever they come from..Beside, they've got interesting history behind..
Yes, because 'popular' music these days is just... Ouch. That same 'melodic' line repeating over and over and over again. Masked with cursing, and nasty language. I love classical music... so much variety and feelings to be provoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan