Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Music from the JC Penny's commercial?

While watching the Academy Awards tonight, a JC Penny commercial played showing mimiced scenes from many famous movies (ending in Mary Poppins). Does anyone know what music was playing behind it and from what movie that music came from?



The music that played was instrumental with a vocal singing only dut-dut-dut. I think it was from an older film (Butch Cassidy period) and was origionally behind a montage in that film, but I am not certain.



I would really appreciate a detailed answer as it is really bothering me ....



Music from the JC Penny's commercial?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I, too, have been searching for song/artist information for the JC Penny ads aired during Oscars Night.



The song you're looking for is called "South American Getaway" by Burt Bacharach from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.



An incomplete list of the rest of the JC Penny ad songs are:



* "How Can It Be?" by Forever Thursday



* "The Way I Feel Inside" by The Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan