Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wicked band music? Do you think?

Okay, well, I found this sheet music for a whole band to play. It's some selctions from the musical Wicked. Well, I'm hoping I can persuade my band director to purchase the music and allow the band class (mine in specific) to play.



My questions are as follow: Do you think the band director will allow it? Also, has anyone purchased this sheet music, and if so, do you think it appropriate for a band that has been playing for three years?



The link to the sheet music is here:



http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_...



Wicked band music? Do you think?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



It depends on your director. My band director would only let us play old music. If your director like pop music and present pop culture, then maybe. The least you can do is present it to him and find out what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan