Sunday, December 6, 2009

Music doesn't show on ipod, but does in itunes?

My songs are not showing up on my ipod. When i plug it into my computer it says i have 4.76 gb of music and 1.36gb of video, and 57.8 mb of "other" however i cannot see any music on the ipod by look through the menue "artists" just says all, and when i select all it shows nothing? i recently installed new the new software update from apple, then used disk mode and defragged the hard drive. That is all the info i have, oh and its a 5.5g 30gb, BTW can't see any of my movies either..., but i can play games, like brick, etc (i haven't bough any new ones), and also all of my contacts can be viewed...So, how do i see my music WITHOUT resyncing my whole library!?



Music doesn't show on ipod, but does in itunes?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



without resyncing your Library??



I dont think that there is a way to do that.



However, try to re-add all the music



that you already have on there.



If that doesnt work, I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan