Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you help the music you love?

I love Gospel , disney songs and some pop. I always get teased by my friends about me liking disney and not rap. I mean can you help the music you love? I have tried to stop listening to certain type of music ( not trying to please others) But I can`t because I love the music. For example I love hannah montana songs and aly and Aj, jonas brothers etc. Is it such a big deal to like certain music that may not be popular. So can you really help the music you love? Best answer get ten points



Can you help the music you love?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Of course you can't help the music you love! =^-^=



You can't help liking what you like, even if you can't very well explain why you like it.



I don't think people should tease you at all. I like Japanese metal and Portuguese Fado, but if that isn't for some people then so be it!



At least you can say you like that music, rather than pretending to be someone else =)



Hope that helped



Rana



Can you help the music you love?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



no you cant! just except your self the way you are! if your comfortable with it than go for it!
The music you like is a part of your personality, a part of who you are. No one can tell you who you are but you. People that try only have problems with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan