Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What do KIDS call the music of this decade? And what decade had the BEST music?

Besides "CRAP" , that is....What do you kids call it..?



00's (uh-oh's) music?



we had 50's (surfer Rock n Roll)



we had 60's (hippy music)



we had 70's (guitar music)



we had 80's (Hair Metal %26amp; New wave)



we had 90's (Grunge)



What number(s) are we using for music since 2000.? Beisdes ZER0 !!



anyone?



%26amp;



What's your favorite decade of music?



What do KIDS call the music of this decade? And what decade had the BEST music?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I don't know what they are using for this decade, but to be honest, I am very disappointed in what has happened to music. It seems to me that there is not a lot of musicianship in music anymore...it sounds very manufactured and unoriginal.



My favorite decade of music is the 70s, but I am also a big fan of 80s metal.



Gimme Zeppelin, Maiden, Sabbath, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, Queensryche, etc...



What do KIDS call the music of this decade? And what decade had the BEST music?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I think it's called Millenium music? Anyway, I liked the 90s mostly. It was when I was a kid and there were lots of good music then. (i.e. =bobby Brown, whitney houston, Mariah Carey, the cure, Nirvana, etc.)
Geez, I love all music. Depends on my mood, but 80's seem to be a happy go lucky and everyone is having fun kinda decade.
I love the music TODAY. I'm 17 years old, and I listen to a lot of stuff!



I surf for a living (other than school..) so a lot of people say, "You listen to Bob Marley, huh?" That is true. I listen to a lot of reggae. I listen to ALL sorts of music...so I don't think there is a "music of the decade". It depends on what people want to hear..
I don't think it has a name yet.



80's and early 90's had the best music!
.All music is good music if you like it.and it touches you in some way .I like all kinds of music.You cant judge what others like or their taste in music.I hate to here older people down the young peoples music.I'm a grown azz woman and I like some rap,some rock,some R%26amp;B,a little country and classical. Its all good because I enjoyed it.We dont have to like someones music,so dont listen to it no one forces you. And you arent the Music God.....All music is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan