Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do you Guys like Yanni's Music being stolen in all the films across the Globe ?? Especially Tam

There are many channels in the TV that never compose music for their own use rather what they do is that they simply put on Yanni's Music why is this happening and Why Yanni is not taking action regarding this?



What should we do to stop this curse for music is a ART which is publicly accessible to it's composer and privately accessible to GLobal.



To be frank those music sonatas which they steal from Yanni's and when they cut copy paste it to the Serials in the Gemini TV it is really pathetic that is the Divine music's originality is lost..



Guys you know one thing?? Yanni's Nostalgia the very famous music composed by Yanni during his Child hood. Tamil musicians have not left this too. I am really shocked to listen in one of the scenes in Telugu Film Nostalgia being played at the back ground for a Comedy Scene!!!



Plz Advice me regarding this dear friends!!!



I love and Admire musicians cuz I am a musician but I want them to copy music usefully but not breaking patent rights!!



Do you Guys like Yanni's Music being stolen in all the films across the Globe ?? Especially Tamil films??

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I'm a fan of Yanni as well, and I've noticed some of Yanni's music are used by the local TV broadcast as well.



Personally I do not know whether the broadcast company had some sort of deal to use Yanni's music, but I believe they dont have a legit documentations for that.



It's ironic that TV broadcasting companies are the one who go against the copyright law but no one's taking any action on them.



One thing I'd like to add that, if they could enhance the scene with the music, it'll be a good idea, though in terms of legitmate it's not good at all.

1 comment:

  1. You can bring it to the notice of Yanni Management if you feel so.

    Here is my Blog Link
    http://yanni-bluey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
commericial loan