Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Having a problem with xp media center, music specifically?

I've been using XP media center for almost a year now, to play videos and music, but just today for whatever reason, when I try to play my music, I get a message that says



"Unable to view music by album/artist/song, (etc.). Either the music does not contain album information, or there is no music in your Media Library. To add music to your Media Library, press More Info on the remote control and then select Add Music."



If I try to go and re-add my music folders again, it looks like nothing is happening, it's not even accessing my hard drive. Has this problem ever happened to anyone else? Media Center has been running fine for me all year, that's why I don't understand why this is just happening for me now. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give. This is the first ever problem that windows media center has given me any problems, I love using it.



Having a problem with xp media center, music specifically?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I recommend you post in Microsoft XP media center newsgroup. You should be able to get there. This is a forum specifically for MCE users. I mostly useit for TV and DVDs so I am unfamiliar with operation of the music portion.



http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/exper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan